Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Standard after release 18.7 (Geographical Unit??)

Level 2

Hi Team.

We have done a discovery in a customer and because they will work with different brands and subdomains is really important to segregate records in a profile and campaigns. It means that they have different teams owners of each brand that must see just what belong to them.

We already have done tests in a Private SandBox and it worked perfectly using Organizational and Geographical Unit.

The instance of customer has been updated with Release 18.7 and Geographical Unit is not there, just Organization Unit.

I wonder if we could have the same functionality using only Organizational Unit but we have tried and it hasn't worked.

We would like to get some help here to know how to use the same concept in new versions of ACS.

Thanks.

Claudio.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi everybody.

Good news !

After support from Club Campaign I have adjusted both name and ID of Security Groups and Product Profiles links with users in Admin Console.

I have done the tests to proof if everything is alright and the results were nice.

Have a nice day!

Claudio.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 6

My organization is currently on 18.7 and we use both Organization and Geographical units.  They are both available for use.  I would log a support issue, sounds like a bug.

John W

Level 2

Hello John,

Thanks for sharing this information. Probabily is available because your organization has been using this structure before this release.

I have checked the documentation and there is this mention:

Creating and managing units

Caution:

Note that new Campaign Standard instances, as well as existing instances with no geographical units created, cannot have the geographical unit capability implemented starting 18.7 release.

Adobe Campaign Help | Organizational and geographical units

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi everybody.

Good news !

After support from Club Campaign I have adjusted both name and ID of Security Groups and Product Profiles links with users in Admin Console.

I have done the tests to proof if everything is alright and the results were nice.

Have a nice day!

Claudio.