Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign -SMS Aggregators

Level 2

Hi All,

Need some suggestion around choosing SMS Aggregators for SMS delivery,

1. What are all the factors need to be considering for deciding the aggregators

2. Do we have any aggregator list that Adobe ACS can support?

3. Where do we get all the available aggregator list in one place with their capabilities

4. How ACS makes handshaking with the SMS aggregators, For Eg: how ACS get the delivery information form the aggregators

5. Also, ACS supports aggregators through SMPP only or through HTTP Rest API as well

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

1. Most important item is country support as not all aggregators are supporting all countries or may have limited support (e.g. no MO) in some countries.

2. No, there is no official list. You habe toncheck for an aggregator supporting SMPP protocol.

3. No idea, I guess you need to search in the internet

4. This is working via the SMPP protocol, namely using SUBMIT_SM (send message) and DELIVER_SM (delivery status response from aggregator) technical messages.

5. Only SMPP for now

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

1. Most important item is country support as not all aggregators are supporting all countries or may have limited support (e.g. no MO) in some countries.

2. No, there is no official list. You habe toncheck for an aggregator supporting SMPP protocol.

3. No idea, I guess you need to search in the internet

4. This is working via the SMPP protocol, namely using SUBMIT_SM (send message) and DELIVER_SM (delivery status response from aggregator) technical messages.

5. Only SMPP for now