Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Effectiveness Measurement

Level 10

Hi all,
In my bid, there are 5 offline channels that Adobe Campaign delivers campaigns: Email, SMS, Push, Social and Call Center.

Kindly suggest how we can measure the effectiveness of the campaigns.

What facilities Adobe Campaign offers for this functionality and what should the implementer perform for this, like a RACI matrix.

If an SMS is sent, is there a way of knowing that the recipient has read it?

Even then, opening is only the first step.

The recipient has to utilize that campaign for the campaign to be considered success.

Appreciate all your replies.

Thanks,

Rama.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Rama,

Happy to know that i was able to help you. I worked on couple of project in the same line but i can't share the client names here although i can recommend a way to help you.

If you a Adobe business partner than you can write an email to adobe so that they can provide you success stories or case studies to help you win your client.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Level 10

Someone kindly answer my queries.

Today, I need to submit my work.

Appreciate all your quick responses.

Thanks,

Rama.

Level 10

Hi Florent,

Thanks for sending me that URL. I have already been through this.

But when Adobe Campaign delivers campaigns on channels Email, SMS, Push, Social and Call Center, tracking becomes a bit complicated.

For Email, reading is something even our email clients like Outlook support. Campaign could track it.

But what tracking could be done beyond that?

How about channels SMS, Push, Social and Call Center?

End of the day, the customer should perform the action we want him to perform, like purchasing our product.

Then only That instance of Campaign is considered a success.

How this whole thing is tracked end to end, that too on all these channels?

This detail is not explained in that URL.

Appreciate your quick reply. I have only a few hours now.

Thanks,

Rama.

Employee

Hi Rama,

I think you probably should look at Integrating Campaign and Analytics as tracking in Campaign is limited to clicking on Links sent by you and does not capture if a Purchase was converted.

If Analytics is integrated , the click in Campaign can be mapped to a Webpage in Analytics and then the whole journey can be tracked thereafter like , conversion or abandonment.

Level 10

Hi,

This sounds logical for Web Sites.

But will the same solution work for SMS, Push, Social and Call Center?

Appreciate your quick reply.

Thanks,

Rama.

Level 10

hi,

I understood what you need. you have to use response manager from adobe campaign.

Read more here: https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/CMP_Response_Manager_Overview.html and https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/CMP_Response_Manager_Hypothesis_tracking.html.

here idea is very simple: you have to write one business rules as hypothesis which determine what is a success for your client i.e. sale, signup, increase in fan following, increase in customer engagement etc once that is established then you have to run that hypothesis for all the audience that you target as part of your cross channel campaign and over time(7 days-120 days) you have to run your hypothesis model which will determine the success of your all campaigns, data that you are running against will come from multiple channel, web tracking for website, sales data from CRM that sales can happen from any channel or that success can be tracked from sources of that use this information will be available in CRM, social media engagement details from social analytics, number of followers from Facebook or twitter, etc. so in a simple terms you attribute all sales from the people that you targeted in your campaigns to your campaigns. This is a bit complicated so you need to learn about marketing concepts, how conversion happens, various metrics etc for different business..

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Amit

Level 10

Thanks Amit.

I understand that Campaign success measurement is not straight forward.

We need to use Response Manager, which is a Campaign option. It may result in extra license cost.

Also, we need to integrate with not only Analytics, but also CRM, Social channels, etc to fetch info.

I will look for any successful implementations in this line.

Thanks,

Rama.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Rama,

Happy to know that i was able to help you. I worked on couple of project in the same line but i can't share the client names here although i can recommend a way to help you.

If you a Adobe business partner than you can write an email to adobe so that they can provide you success stories or case studies to help you win your client.

Regards,

Amit

Level 10

Hi Amit,

Thanks a lot for educating me on this topic.

Thanks,

Rama.