Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign API For Creating Transactional Message Templates

Level 1

Creating multiple transaction message templates seem to be very redundant and manually time consuming activity, Is there a better way to create the templates like EMAIL and SMS specifically by using the APIs. If so, where can I find the relevant documentation? I have so far gone through a few APIs which doesn't seem to be regarding the templates. Any help is much appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately there is no public API available to do so.

Though you could use XML Deployment packages to import the events + transactional messages.

After the import, you would then only have to publish both the event and the message via the UI

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Unfortunately there is no public API available to do so.

Though you could use XML Deployment packages to import the events + transactional messages.

After the import, you would then only have to publish both the event and the message via the UI

Level 1

Thank you!

It's unfortunate that such API is not available. Given the number of templates we create, it is so time consuming to do. 

About the 'XML Deployment packages to import the events + transactional messages', could you please provide some documentation on this that I could refer to? Relatively new to this so any help would be great. Thanks in Advance!

Employee Advisor

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/managing-processes-and-data/importin...

This describes the export + import.

The package is a ZIP containing XML + optionally image files.

You can modify the XML and then re-import.

Though there is no detailed documentation on the XML structure etc