Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Standard Out of the box tables

Level 1

Hi All,

New to ACS and i am trying to find some answers on some of the out of the box tables. Our OTBT are taking up a large amount of our DB size. In particular we are seeing that the Toast Data table is taking up 15gb of our storage. 

Any help of these tables would be greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @JC_JGPLC 

ToastData table is a Postgres mechanism to store data when data block size exceed a certain size (typical 8KB), since Adobe store large chunks of HTML, it contains mostly information related to Delivery.

This is an internal Postgres table and I would not worry to much about it.

As you know ACS clears data following its retention policy (usually 6 months). this will not clear much on the Toast Data table. though...

What's the size of your Delivery table? IF you have a large volume of deliveries (by the 100,000s), you could start to look at deleting old deliveries from the solution.

Please note, deleting deliveries in ACS does not delete them from the Report side of the solution, it delete them from the operational side

Do you experience performance issues that could point to this volume?

Hope this helps,

Thanks

Denis

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @JC_JGPLC 

ToastData table is a Postgres mechanism to store data when data block size exceed a certain size (typical 8KB), since Adobe store large chunks of HTML, it contains mostly information related to Delivery.

This is an internal Postgres table and I would not worry to much about it.

As you know ACS clears data following its retention policy (usually 6 months). this will not clear much on the Toast Data table. though...

What's the size of your Delivery table? IF you have a large volume of deliveries (by the 100,000s), you could start to look at deleting old deliveries from the solution.

Please note, deleting deliveries in ACS does not delete them from the Report side of the solution, it delete them from the operational side

Do you experience performance issues that could point to this volume?

Hope this helps,

Thanks

Denis

Level 1

Yes, we are having issues with the performance of the platform. In particular we are seeing issues with delivery preparation taking 7+ hours for a single execution.