Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

ACS - User permissions

Level 4

Hi,

I have to create a company user in Adobe Campaign Standard. This user must see only the profiles that have made a order in a specif country.

I don't have geographical unit only organizational unit. How can I set role/permission to do it?

Thanks,

E.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

The Geographic unit is no more available in ACS (Deprecated and Removed Features in Campaign Standard) , so you can't use this here.  However. You can achieve this by assigning the Org Unit  for a specific country to the profile. Hope you have created various Org unit for your different countries? When you upload your profiles using Workflow assign the Org unit to the profiles and all the users assigned to that Org Unit will only see these profiles. If you are getting the profiles via rest API, you can reassign the Org unit by running a workflow that can be scheduled to run frequently.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi Elis,

Here's some more information on units: Adobe Campaign Help | Organizational and geographical units

Based on that, you can manage users and groups like this:

Adobe Campaign Help | Managing groups and users

I hope this helps!

Thanks.

Level 4

Hi,

thanks Pablo for your answer but the process explained in the links don't work because we can't use geographical unit.

My problem is: We need to create several users for different countries. Those users must see only the profiles of their country.

So an italian user must see only the profiles with country equals Italy.

With this new version of Adobe Campaign I can't use the geographical units to solve my problem.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

E.

Correct answer by
Level 4

The Geographic unit is no more available in ACS (Deprecated and Removed Features in Campaign Standard) , so you can't use this here.  However. You can achieve this by assigning the Org Unit  for a specific country to the profile. Hope you have created various Org unit for your different countries? When you upload your profiles using Workflow assign the Org unit to the profiles and all the users assigned to that Org Unit will only see these profiles. If you are getting the profiles via rest API, you can reassign the Org unit by running a workflow that can be scheduled to run frequently.

Level 4

Thanks Asish, I think it's the right method. I will try to set everything in the next few days.

Thanks

E.