Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

ACS - Sending proof to test dynamic contents

Level 4

Hi,

I setup an email delivery with dynamic contents that change based on a specific field (eg gender or country).

I want to test that email and send proofs for all the variants.

How can I do this thing? I have to set test profiles for all the possible countries/genders or is there a faster method?

Thanks,

E.

4 Replies

Level 6

Once you have set up the necessary test profiles it should be fairly quick to test. You just need to apply each of those profiles to the audience > Test Profiles section or preview the email and select the test profile accordingly.

Level 4

Thanks for your answer, but I'd like to know if there is a method to test all the variants only sending the proof to one test profile.

Level 6

Given a test profile can only hold one value for each field, I don't believe this is possible.

You could create multiple test profiles using different variations of the same email address, so all tests come to the one inbox.

For example:

first.last@domain.com

first.last+1@domain.com

first.last+2@domain.com

Level 4

Hello!

I tried what you said in the post before, but It doesn't work.

Campaign found the email with the +1 and categorize it as an error ("user unknown" and "recipient rejected and access denied").

Let me know If there is anything else I can try