Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

ACS Reconciliation | additional data to reconciliation activity

Level 2

Is there a way to pass "additional data" (Similar to Query-> additional data) to reconciliation activity when Load File from FTP.  Here is my Technical workflow.

Load File->Reconciliation -> Update Data. 

The reason i'm looking for additional data because the input file do not have the data attribute that i would like to use in the reconciliation. The reconciliation seems only allow to lookup a variable as opposed to an input string. 

@johnwwilcoxmba 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Yes.  You can use an enrichment activity to add that data.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Yes.  You can use an enrichment activity to add that data.

Level 2

Thanks, In the enrichment activity, i would assume i will take the primary set as "load file" ( this has got the main data to be ingested), now, i'm looking to include the output from reconciliation as an additional element before passing the enriched data set to "update' activity. However, I can only select a variable from the primary data as an additional field (so that i can use that variable in the update step). 

Am I looking the correct way, or the primary data (inside enrichment) should be the reconciliation?