Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

ACS API endpoint for Custom Resources (extensions)

Employee Advisor

Hello,

I understand that we can create a new custom resource (linked to profile resource) and access it through /profileAndServicesExt or /customResources endpoints and it works fine. (Referring to this: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/working-with-apis/interacting-with-c...)

I wanted to understand if custom resources created as "Extensions to an existing resource" like workflow, delivery can also be accessed through /customResources endpoint? (these are already linked to profile resource)

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Anything linked to profile won't be available via /customResources

Though standard objects won't be available via both APIs if extended, even if linked to a profile

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Anything linked to profile won't be available via /customResources

Though standard objects won't be available via both APIs if extended, even if linked to a profile

Employee Advisor

okay so that was my understanding that 'new' custom resources can only be retrieved via these APIs and not the 'extended' custom resources. Is there any API to get the list of all deliveries/ workflows? There's one to control a specific workflow but not listing all. If there's none existing, is there anything in the roadmap to expose this information via API?

Employee Advisor
@shelly-goel: unfortunately there is no API to access deliveries or workflows