Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Web Application errors

Level 1

Hi,

I am getting two types of errors on all web applications (even the default webapps) using admin access, however the root cause might be the same. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1) Error previewing/accessing web app

1515493_pastedImage_5.png

This is the error Adobe Support can see from the web logs:' Previews are not authorized via the XXX address. (iRc=-56)'

The error still persists though even after Adobe whitelisted the XX.. IP address.

Another alternative we tried to no avail was for 'Access Control' I also tried using a 'specific user account' as opposed to 'anonymous access'.

2) Error publishing web app:

1515492_pastedImage_1.png

Thank you

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Lucas,

This could be just because of access issues. Please see Access management​.

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Pablo Rosero

Level 2

Hi Lucase,

We are experiencing the same issue, I see in the log files this line below. It isnt an access management issue, Its the IP trying to host the web preview. Hopefully this helps someone in the future, but it seems you have to add that IP to the securityZone section in the config file

log line --> XSV-350147 Previews are not authorized via the 198.208.3.250 address. (iRc=-56)

Employee Advisor

Connor is correct, you need to ensure that the IPs are whitelisted.  Please see the documentation below on the security zones:

Configuring Campaign server