Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Schema not defined when using 2 Sub workflows

Community Advisor

Hello there,

I am using 2 sub workflows in the master workflow. The Master workflow with one Subworkflow is working fine, but whenever i am adding the sencond sub workflow the master workflow fails to start and the Journal shows the error mentioned below:

• WKF-560001 Failed to initialize the execution context for workflow (Id=356493320)
  • XTK-170024 The temporary 'temp:subworkflow' schema is not defined in the current context.

Note: if i am using the activities from sub workflows in master workflow then everything works fine.

1821960_pastedImage_1.png

1821961_pastedImage_2.png

What could be the issue?

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn
3 Replies

Employee

Hi Manoj,

Just looking at the logs shared , it looks like the workflow finishes after the subworkflow activity and then tries to start again.

The log from the JS code activity is not present in the logs.

That could be the reason of throwing the error.

also , I am not clear in which scenario it works fine as per the statement :

" if i am using the activities from sub workflows in master workflow then everything works fine"

Regards,

Adhiyan

Community Advisor

Hello Adhiyan,

No, the workflow does not restart again, i restarted the workflow again that is why you are seeing the logs that way.

By the statement "<> if i am using the activities from sub workflows in master workflow then everything works fine".

i meant if i just copy paste the activities from the sub workflow into the master workflow and remove the sub-workflow then everything works fine.

The master workflow works absolutely fine with the one sub-workflow activity but whenever i am adding the second sub-workflow to the master workflow then i am getting the schema not defined error.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 3

Hi

Were you able to resolve the issue?

I have a similar issue but not with a sub workflow.

I had an existing workflow template, I've added an extra activity and when I use the workflow template for an actual workflow and try to run it, Campaign immediately throw the same error as you have.

Screenshot 2020-02-05 at 16.44.41.png

Thanks!

Leonie