Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Reoccurring Deliveries and Sending To Seed Addresses

Level 2

Hello,

I am attempting to send my reoccurring delivery to a list of seed addresses. I added a dynamic condition so the seed addresses I want specifically get pulled from the query. I confirmed this by going to the distribution of values and confirmed the data looked correct. From here it seems I am getting stuck. How do you proceed to send the proof to those seed records, and more importantly how do you incorporate that into a workflow so every time that continuous delivery runs the email is sent to the seed addresses?

Thanks!

Connor 

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Click 'To' in the delivery, there are proof and seed tabs there. Remove the seeds from your query.

Thanks,

-Jon

Hi Jon,

we created seed addresses in the Resources > Campaign Management > Seed addresses folder, but when trying to add seeds to deliveries, it only allows us to import them as templates.

Is there a way to add the individual seed addresses we created as seed recipients rather than templates?

Thanks,

Connor

Community Advisor

Hi Connor,

you may use dynamic condition to fetch seeds:

1818489_pastedImage_0.png

Regards,

Milan