Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

How to track click activity of a VML based button

Level 2

Hi

I realised that all click activity of a button on my emails are not tracked in outlook.   I am using the this to generate a button https://buttons.cm

Is there away to track a link that sits in a VML? Is there any parameters that I need to attach to the URL to be able to track it?

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

The html output on that bulletproof button page look fine to me. What's the html you're using?

Thanks,

-Jon

Hi. The html I am using is very standard. The VML method of creating a button will only apply to Outlook. When I use this method in Adobe Campaign Classic, we found that there is no click tracking report is less that usual because Outlook click tracking is not track.

Basicly when then condition detects outlook, the VML code is used, but the link in href is not converted to a trackable version.

Level 2

I'm facing the same problem.

Urls between: <!--[if gte mso 9]> and <![endif]--> aren't recognized.

Is there a way to fix this?

Level 2

I raised this issue with the help desk. It's currently not possible.

It's been raised as an improvement. You can search for the id-neo-6261 in future product release to see whether it's fixed.

Level 1

Have there been any updates to this in the last 2 years?