Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

How to delete a folder or file from SFTP (AC v6.1.1)

Level 5

Hello,

I am trying to delete folder and file from Adobe Campaign SFTP but it's not possibile using a client like FileZilla.

I asked for a solution to the Support, but the unique suggestion was to use an EXTERNAL TASK.

The problem is this activity is not present in my current client version (Adobe Campaign v6.1.1).

May someone tell me how to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Salvatore

Jean-Serge Biron

Amy_Wong

florentlb

kirti.rawat

Adhiyan

Ananya Kuthiala

3 Replies

Employee

Hi salvdangelo

It looks like to be permission issue wherein the user that you are logged in with does not have sufficient rights to delete the folder/file. When a folder is created for example via workflow that is created by user called "neolane" and your current user would not be able to delete those file/folder.

You can manage the same via a workflow ( Probably via curl command)  or request support to have the current user added to the group to which neolane belongs so you have similar rights.

I hope this helps !!!

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

Level 5

Hi Ananya Kuthiala​,

May I ask you how to do this?

I cannot find any resource on this part or someone with experience on this topic.

Thanks,
Salvatore

Level 4

Hi Salvatore,

you can add JavaScript code activity into a workflow. Inside you can use curl commands.

Curl manual: https://curl.haxx.se/docs/manual.html

Sample:

var cmd = "type your curl command";

var res = execCommand(cmd, true);

Regards,

Marcin