Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

How to build an opt-out of communications (unsubscribe link) in Adobe Campaign Classic?

Level 2

Hi all,

Just a quick question. How can I build a web form/application/smart link that people can click in Adobe Campaign to unsubscribe from my mailing list?

Is there a way to make an opt-out link that when clicked, the person can tick boxes such as "do not contact me with any communication" "do not contact me by sms" "do not contact me by email" etc. ? I am guessing I have to build a new web form and map it to schemas such as iBlacklistEmail etc. but I have no idea where to begin. I don't know what to create in the web form to fulfill this purpose and I don't know how to create the link.

Thanks so much

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi alexanderb67059973,

There are good tutorials available from Adobe. Please click on the following link for more information Web Applications

You can straight away jump into this tutorial https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC/en/WEB_Web_applications_Creating_a_new_web_application.html

Regards,
Vipul

Level 3

Hi Vipul,

To confirm, is there no Out-of-the-box functionality for campaign to automatically track email unsubscribes?

Creating a webapp seems like a very involved process for a standard EDM functionality