Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

First steps with Adobe Campaign Classic - v6/v7? Key concepts

Level 10

** Please see About Adobe Campaign Classic **

You are new to Adobe Campaign and would like to know how to start using it? This topic is made for you. Let's have a look on the first things you need to know to use Campaign's core features.

• Channels - design and send deliveries on various channels: email, SMS, Line, mobile app, direct mail,
  • Campaign - orchestrate cross-channel campaigns,
  • MRM - manage marketing resources and budgets,
  • Interaction - managing offers with Campaign,
  • Message Center - send transactional messages by email, SMS or on mobile app,
  • Social Marketing - communicate on social media: Facebook, Twitter,
  • Workflow / Data Management - automate processes and manage data with workflows,
  • Web applications - create web pages and forms,
  • Survey Manager - create online surveys and polls,
  • Content Manager - manage email content,
  • Distributed Marketing - coordinate campaigns for central/local agencies,
  • Response Manager - manage customer response,
  • Connectors - use connectors to communicate with external solutions and database engines,
  • Web Services - use Campaign through APIs/Web Services,
  • Reporting - access built-in reports, analyze data and design your own reports.

Please also check out: Welcome! Get started with Campaign Classic

12 Replies

Level 1

Hi,

thanks for your article.

The link to User Interface doesn't work anymore (https://docs.campaign.adobe.com/doc/AC6.1/en/PTF_Introduction_Using_the_interface.html#Introduction).

An update would be great!

Thanks!

Level 1

Thanks for the article - almost none of the links I have tried on here work. Any updates on this?

Level 1

Are there any FREE classes on Adobe Campaign?

Level 10

Hi Christine,

Experience League is a great place to get started with Adobe Campaign

Includes a collection of video tutorials, documentation and other resources: Experience League Intelligent Guidance | Adobe

Hope that helps!

Employee

Hi,

I will follow this up. I will escalate this to the concerned team & update you as soon as they respond. It might take some time, please excuse the delay.

Rajashree

Level 10

Thanks for reporting, this thread is marked as outdated.

For now, you can always use the search field to find any particular topics on the Adobe Campaign Classic Learn & Support site.

Please also see: Welcome! Get started with Campaign Classic

Thank you

Level 1

Hi Pablo,

For a beginner would you suggest to study ACS or ACC?

Please advise

Level 10

Hi Febin,

The difference is in on what you want to get done and what works best for your company.

Do you want to host it on your own servers (Classic) or do you want Adobe to host it for you (Standard)?

There are other differences you should consider too looking through the documentation links available here:

Thanks,

Pablo

Level 1

Hello Pablo,

Is there any resource blog/video where I can read about building a triggered workflow? For example when someone subscribes or joins a list, they start to receive automated edms? Thanks!

Jane