Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Campaign from list not linked to Recipient table

Level 3

Hi guys, I'd like to configure an import WF that, from a csv file (name,surname,email) will send campaigns to these users, without any interaction with Recipient table.  

Any idea? I've updated a list, but when I try to send the email, this error occurs: 05/04/2019 23:53:26 deliveryEmail The schema for recipients specified in the transition ('temp:enrich') is not compatible with the schema defined in the delivery template ('nms:recipient'). They should be identical.

Maybe there's a way to configure a delivery template ad hoc?

Thanks

4 Replies

Community Advisor

You can construct a SOAP call and send the request to message centre to trigger a transactional email to these users, no need for interaction with the recipient's schema.

Level 8

Hello,

You can import data without mapping it with the database data using the Import a list function.

The data can then be used exclusively in workflows via the Read list object.

You can check similar thread here Target Data and Delivery Activity

For more details check here:

Importing data

Targeting activities

Regards,

Venu

Community Advisor

You have to use the external file delivery mapping or create your own delivery mapping if you want to store your users in a specific tables in ACC.

Target mapping

Thanks

David Kangni

Level 5

Hi Maurizio Coro,

Try steps below

1) Go to the Delivery, Select the Email tab and go to "To" Email parameter

2) In the "Main Target" tab, select External File in the "Target Mapping".

Now it shouldn't throw that error while executing this delivery.

Thank you,

Aneet Arora