Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Adobe Campaign Classic - Sequences Exhaustion

Level 2

I saw a great webinar posted by Ananya Kuthiala​ and Pooja Singh Devanadan of Adobe Support regarding Adobe Campaign Sequence Exhaustion (Adobe Campaign: Sequences Exhaustion - Adobe Campaign Classic ). In the video, there was discussion of the scripts demonstrated as being posted for those attending the live session. Would it be possible to get those scripts or ppt deck used during the presentation? Unfortunately the video quality has made it extremely difficult to read the code and reproduce it.

I am trying to utilize the code to get a measurement of how many of the key sequences within various schemas have been exhausted.

Thanks!

Lee

22 Replies

Employee

HI Lee,

Yes we can share those details with you. Let me try to get the details and will share with you.

Employee

Hi cavallo714

I have sent you the ppt on your email address. Please check and confirm if you have received it.

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

Level 2

I received it thanks! Moving forward is it possible to attach the ppts or files be attached to those videos that you post?

Community Advisor

Hi Ananya,

That session was very helpful.

Please can you share the code snippets and PPT with me as well.

Regards,

Deb

Level 1

Hi Ananya,

Can you please update the page Adobe Campaign: Sequences Exhaustion - Adobe Campaign Classic with the attachments as it doesn't make sense to send it to each person asking for it. Moreover, can you please share if there is any documentation regarding this?

Regards

Navjot Singh

Level 3

Hi Ananya Kuthiala​,

Is there any possibility that i can receive the presentation and resource files for your great explained webinar on 'Sequences Exhaustion' ?

Best Regards,

Jonas

Employee

Hello @Pabst_dk andreyt99885240

Could you please raise a ticket for our support team and an available consultant and provide you with the same.

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

Level 3

Hi Ananya Kuthiala​,

Thanks,

I have tried reaching out to one of my contacts at Adobe.

If no success, I will create a support ticket on this subject.

Best regards,

Jonas

Level 1

Hi Ananya Kuthiala,

May I also please receive the code snippets and PPT?

Thanks,

Nevin

Employee

Hello nevinm22982398

Alot has changed since i presented that topic during office hours. For example in latest build by default any new schema created would have its dedicated sequence. A lot of out of the box tables have been moved to their dedicated sequence as well which reduces the consumption of xtknewid. I would suggest to go through the release notes Sequence Auto Generation

Incase you still require the script then please raise a support ticket so we can understand the current situation in detail and suggest the best way to move forward.

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

Level 2

Hello Ananya,

We are experiencing the same issue. Currently we're on buil 8889 which is before 18.4 release. This weekend we will upgrade to the latest version.

Is it possible to provide me with the attached script.

Do you know the impact if we would update the negative sequences to a positive number?

Kind regards,

Ayat

Level 2

hi @ananya_kuthiala ,

Can you please share these resources with me as well? I am interested in the script for finding out the tables that use a specific sequence.

Thanks in advance,

Olga Preda

Employee

Hi @OlgaPOE 

You can do that via generic query editor too with the following steps

ananya_kuthiala_0-1599743542563.png

ananya_kuthiala_5-1599743866714.png

ananya_kuthiala_2-1599743601110.pngananya_kuthiala_3-1599743617250.pngananya_kuthiala_4-1599743662212.png

Click next 2-3 times until you see the following screen and then click on "Start the preview of data"

ananya_kuthiala_6-1599743901501.png

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

Level 2

Is there any documentation surrounding how to convert an existing sequence to a negative sequence? I see it is recommended but not explicitly described.

Employee

Hello Everyone,

Let me check internally if we can upload the presentation on the Office Hours page. I will keep you all posted.

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

Hi Ananya,

Would you mind to send presented material to my email, please?

Thanks,

Andrey

Level 2

Hello Ananya,

We are experiencing the same issue. Currently we're on buil 8889 which is before 18.4 release. This weekend we will upgrade to the latest version.

Is it possible to provide me with the attached script.

Do you know the impact if we would update the negative sequences to a positive number?

Kind regards,

Ayat

Employee

Hi ayats67229299

I see you have raised a support ticket for the same. One f our team members will provide you with the scripts over the ticket.

Regards,

Ananya

Level 3

Hi All
Could any one help me with the script please.
Thanks in advance 
Ukender

Employee

Hello @ukender 

Which script do you require and what build of ACC are you using ?

Please be cautious while switching any sequence without analysis as that could have consequence on the instance.

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala