Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

What is the schema column name of delivery attachments

Level 3

Hi teams, 

I just wondering the column name of attachment in a  email delivery, I need know this to proceed my  development, thanks very much

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @yueminspb 

attachments information is stored in NMSATTACHMENTS table and you can query it directly in db.

However, this table does not have a separate schema in AC but it is inside of nms:delivery schema.

Check picture below:

Milan_Vucetic_0-1604576556372.png

Regards,

Milan

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @yueminspb 

attachments information is stored in NMSATTACHMENTS table and you can query it directly in db.

However, this table does not have a separate schema in AC but it is inside of nms:delivery schema.

Check picture below:

Milan_Vucetic_0-1604576556372.png

Regards,

Milan

Level 3
Great, thank you very much, I think that's why I can not find the schema of attachment. Another question here, if we want to use one delivery template to send 5 branch flow email, and each of branch delivery contains different attachment, can I achieve this?

Community Advisor

Hi, this is not feasible to have different attachment for recipients in the same delivery, unless you are generating attachment on the fly (check this link). Regards, Milan