Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

what is the differEnce between hasNamedRight('admin')=false AND hasNamedRight('mycstomright')=true in sysfilters

Level 3

read access -->
<sysFilter name="readAccess">
<condition enabledIf="hasNamedRight('admin')=false">
<condition enabledIf="hasNamedRight('GermanyRecipientAccess')=true" expr="(Lower([country/@isoA2])='de'"/>

</condition>
</sysFilter>
<!- write access -->
<sysFilter name="writeAccess">
<condition enabledIf="hasNamedRight('admin')=false">

<condition enabledIf="hasNamedRight('GermanyRecipientAccess')=true" expr="(Lower([country/@isoA2])='de'"/>
</condition>
</sysFilter>

Hi All,

I am confused hasNamedRight('admin')=false AND hasNamedRight('mynamedright')=true

what is the differEnce between hasNamedRight('admin')=false AND hasNamedRight('mycstomright')=true in sysfilters

what is the meanign of true and false here in terns of fetching 

</condition>
</sysFilter>

why we ened tos et for admin=false and cusotm named right=true

@isahore 

@ParthaSarathy

@ParthaS 

@AkshayAnand 

@Craig_Thonis 

@Manoj_Kumar_ 

@Amine_Abedour 

@Marcel_Szimonisz

@DavidKangni 

@Amit_Kumar 

@ShashankNigam02

@Ganesh5067

@Jonathon_wodnicki

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Employee Advisor

Hi Jefrii,

I think the OOTB documentation explains it here with the following statement:

"Restrict WRITE permissions

Here, the filter is used to disallow WRITE permissions on the schema for operators without the ADMINISTRATION permission. This means that only administrators will have write permissions on entities described by this schema."

<sysFilter name="writeAccess">
<condition enabledIf="hasNamedRight('admin')=false" expr="FALSE"/>
</sysFilter>

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/configuring-campaign-classic/editing-...

If you want further clarification, this blog goes into specifics.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-blogs/how-to-use-sysfilters-...