Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Unable to start module from Linux console

Level 2

Hi all,

I'm trying to start the inMail module from Linux console with the following command: nlserver start inMail@myInstanceName -verbose

However, I get the following error:

Application server for Adobe Campaign Classic (7.0 19.1 build 9032@efd8a94) of 07/01/2020

Launching task 'inMail@myInstanceName' ('nlserver inMail -verbose -tracefile:inMail@myInstanceName -instance:myInstanceName -detach') in a new process

Critical error: could not launch 'nlserver' with parameters 'inMail -verbose -tracefile:inMail@myInstanceName -instance:myInstanceName -detach' after a fork (errno=2)

Check the path

When I start ACC with inMail autoStart set to true in serverConf, the process is starting fine. It's just failing when I want to start it from Linux console.

ACC version is 9032 and hosted on premise.

I'm not able to find any information on this anywhere. Can someone give me a hint how to fix this?

Thanks and BR

Sebastian

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Sebastian_Rockw 

seems some process is leaking memory. To posible idenitfy process try with:

ps --sort -rss -eo rss,pid,command | head

Could you restart on-premise server and try with this command to see if error occurs again? You may try without -verbose as will consume less memory.

Regards,

Milan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Sebastian_Rockw 

seems some process is leaking memory. To posible idenitfy process try with:

ps --sort -rss -eo rss,pid,command | head

Could you restart on-premise server and try with this command to see if error occurs again? You may try without -verbose as will consume less memory.

Regards,

Milan