Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Unable to start module from Linux console

Level 2

Hi all,

I'm trying to start the inMail module from Linux console with the following command: nlserver start inMail@myInstanceName -verbose

However, I get the following error:

Application server for Adobe Campaign Classic (7.0 19.1 build 9032@efd8a94) of 07/01/2020

Launching task 'inMail@myInstanceName' ('nlserver inMail -verbose -tracefile:inMail@myInstanceName -instance:myInstanceName -detach') in a new process

Critical error: could not launch 'nlserver' with parameters 'inMail -verbose -tracefile:inMail@myInstanceName -instance:myInstanceName -detach' after a fork (errno=2)

Check the path

When I start ACC with inMail autoStart set to true in serverConf, the process is starting fine. It's just failing when I want to start it from Linux console.

ACC version is 9032 and hosted on premise.

I'm not able to find any information on this anywhere. Can someone give me a hint how to fix this?

Thanks and BR

Sebastian

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Sebastian_Rockw 

seems some process is leaking memory. To posible idenitfy process try with:

ps --sort -rss -eo rss,pid,command | head

Could you restart on-premise server and try with this command to see if error occurs again? You may try without -verbose as will consume less memory.

Regards,

Milan

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Sebastian_Rockw 

seems some process is leaking memory. To posible idenitfy process try with:

ps --sort -rss -eo rss,pid,command | head

Could you restart on-premise server and try with this command to see if error occurs again? You may try without -verbose as will consume less memory.

Regards,

Milan