Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Unable to logon - on premise

Level 3

Hi Team,

We are using on premise hosted environment and now we i am unable to logon to our instance.

Error message while logging in: SOP-330012 Empty return for method 'logon' of service 'xtk:session'

Logs found in application server:

Faulting application name: w3wp.exe, version: 8.5.9600.16384, time stamp: 0x5215df96

Faulting module name: nlsrvmod.dll, version: 6.7.0.8887, time stamp: 0x5a15ba6c

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Faulting application path: c:\windows\system32\inetsrv\w3wp.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Campaign v7\bin\nlsrvmod.dll

Kindly help me with the procedure to troubleshoot this.

Thanks and regards,

Partha.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6
4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Partha,

You should provide more information like build version, console version, first time to see this error, performing installation or worked fine before... From provided logs it seems that windows is missing some .dll library which causing nlserver process to crash.  

Did you try to restart services?

You may try to clean hard cache and then to see if error persist (probably will regarding errors you have provided):

a. Closing the adobe campaign console
b. Opening the local folder "C:\Users\<Windows Username>\AppData\Roaming\Neolane\NL_5"
c. Deleting all the xml files except nlclient_cnx.xml (and delete the "nlclient" sub-folder too).

Regards,

Milan

Level 1
Had the same issue with our on-prem. Restarting nlserver did the job.

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi,

Please follow the steps mentioned below and see if the error is resolved.

https://helpx.adobe.com/campaign/kb/how-to-perform-soft-and-hard-cache-clear-when-the-issues-are-mac...