Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

The Heat map Dashboard to accessible to Non Admin Users

Level 2

Hello All, Can anyone provide some guidance on granting access to Heat Map to non admin users? I've looked at the access management groups but can't seem to find anything related to access permission to Heat Map in monitoring(See screenshot below).

Soph75_0-1671028905547.png

Thanks,
Sof

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Soph,

You can try accessing heatmap directly from the URL http://instanceurl/view/workflowHeatmap on browser and it should work. I have tested this on my local with non admin user and it is working for me.

Regards,

Ayush

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Soph75 ,

Currently Campaign workflow heatmap is only available to Campaign Administrators.

ParthaSarathy_0-1671034679818.png

Level 2

Hi Pratha, Thanks for the info. Does this apply to ACC V8 release too? 

Community Advisor

Hi @Soph75 ,

You may try this trick to get the HeatMap displayed to non-admins via the thin client.

Go to Home>Monitoring>Workflow HeatMap section and right-click on the heatMap>Properties.

Copy the path in the Address Url. The URL should be like (https:<instance>/view/workflowHeatmap?__universe=supervision&__storable=1)

Now, open this Url in your web browser with the operator having a minimum "WebApp" named rights assigned.

You might be able to load the heatMap now.

Br,

Shubham

Administrator

Hi @Soph75,

Was @Shubham_Goyal__'s solution helpful to resolve your query? In case it was helpful, then kindly choose it as the 'Correct Reply'. If not and you still need more help, then do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Level 2

Hi Sukrity, The solution suggestion by @_Shubham_Goyal did not work for non admin users. Are there other possible alternative to grant access to heatmap feature in ACC? 

Thanks,
Soph

Community Advisor

@Soph75  The solution should work.

Could you please share the permissions assigned to the non-admin user in question?

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2

Sure, please permission right of the end user requesting access to the heatmap.

Soph75_0-1674087027377.png

Community Advisor

@Soph75  I have just tested this solution with only 2 permissions. Campaign Managers & workflow supervisors.

Do you see any error on the heatmap page while accessing it? or it does not load for you?

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2

No errors... it just does not load when they try accessing the Campaign Workflow HeatMap. What ACC version are you using? Ours is V8.3.9 

Community Advisor

@Soph75 I am using v7.

What URL are you using to access the heatmap?

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Soph,

You can try accessing heatmap directly from the URL http://instanceurl/view/workflowHeatmap on browser and it should work. I have tested this on my local with non admin user and it is working for me.

Regards,

Ayush