Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!

Survey response are getting stored as dummy@dummy1.com

Level 5

Hi everyone, 

Under response tab, surveys are getting stored as dummy@dummy1.com insted of actual email address. My form does not consists any email address field. I am passing id=<%=escapeUrl(recipient.cryptedId) %> in my survey URL, is there a way to get the recipient address from the above parameter. Please suggest. 

I am using Response from the recipient form as my storage library and I have created custom schema for my survey form.

Thank you in advance.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@rvnth 

We need more information like how you are storing the response in the schema.

A screenshot of the storage activity would be great to troubleshoot the issue.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 5

Hi @_Manoj_Kumar_ 

I am storing the responses through Javascript function, with the below code

function addDataToCampaign(questionNumber,value){
            document.controller.setValue(`/ctx/FOD_SurveyResponse/@Question_${questionNumber}`, value);
        }

and below is the screenshot of Storage activity:

rvnth_0-1701186857919.png

Here is the properties tab settings:

rvnth_1-1701186894241.png

I am seeing dummy email response when i select Responses from Recipient form in library. However when I select the schema that I have created under library no responses are getting logged.

Thank you in aedvance

Level 5

Please can someone help me with the process of setting up a basic survey that has 1 question with 1-10 rating , capturing the response along with the recipient email who submitted the response. 

Thank you in advance, 

Best,

Revanth