Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Issue with URL trimming and Characters getting replaced while sending Push notification

Level 2

Hi All 

We are sending push notification in iOS and Android. we are Passing the values inside the enrichment activity in Workflow and loading it it android  / iOS delivery.  Please find the screenshots below. Here inside the 'Value' parameter, we are passing the url

BhaskarJC_0-1718342466338.png 

BhaskarJC_5-1718343345660.png

Sample url used inside value  =  'https://abcdefpsit.abcwebsites.net/page=abc&id=889&model=Model%20kl60s%289&title=Model%20kl160s%20kl'

My issue is that the notification is not getting delivered and the error message generated as below:

BhaskarJC_4-1718343252399.png

The reference to entity "id" must end with the ';' delimiter.\ Unable to parse XML string '<source>\ \ <customFieldsItem key="icon" value=""/>\ \ <customFieldsItem key="value" value="https://abcdefpsit-#DOMAIN#.net/?page=abc&id=889&model=Model%#ID#%20kl60s&title=Model%#ID#%20kl"/>\ \ <customFieldsItem key="type" value="Deeplinking"/>\ \ <customFieldsItem key="cta" value="Link"/>\ \ <customFieldsItem key="title" value="Good Life Deep link"/>\ \ <cus

Please help in solving the issue.

Regards

Bhaskar

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hey @BhaskarJC 

That expression you have used for the Output column Value?

The Sample URL and the URL from the error are not matching

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2

Hi Manoj,

Thank you for your reply. We realized that the URL getting changed from what we send and what is received in the error description.

What might be the reason?

Community Advisor

Hello @BhaskarJC  I would investigate the URL created by the enrichment to see if there is any kind of special characters that would cause this issue.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn