Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

Server Clear cache

Level 4

Hi All,

Could someone kindly let me know how to do clear cache from server for adobe campaign classic?

Thanks,

Greeshma

9 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

What problem are you experiencing?

Thanks,

-Jon

Hi @wondnicki, I just wanted to know if there's any way to do clear cache in server side.

Level 5
Hi Greeshma, may be you are referring to instance local cache clearing from the File in the tool bar, if not are you referring to the clearing the temporary or the orphan files or data from the server?

Hi @adithyacs86,

Actually for the below mentioned server location we are expecting to clear the cache

C:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\AppData\Roaming\Neolane\NL_6\nlserver\cache-enu0A1E71B700244DBC\index.xml(1:1)

Thanks,

Greeshma

Level 5
Hi Greeshma, May be I am not too sure of this cache file that you are referring here, but ideally all the temporary files will be stored in /tmp/ folder as i am aware of. Hope the link can be of any useful to you :- https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/monitoring-campaign-classic/troublesh...

Administrator

Hi @Greeshma_Sampath1,

Were you able to resolve this query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa
Hi @Sukrity_Wadhwa, We are checking this and will update here if we need more help. Thanks, Greeshma