Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!

Select records created within last 30days

Level 6

Hi there,

I am creating a report with the targeting and filtering dimensions set to Delivery, aiming to obtain the counts of successful emails, opens, and clicks from indicators

However, I specifically want to see the opens and clicks for data where the rec_create_date from another table is within the last 30 days, and those records have received an email.

I used the targeting dimension as Delivery and the filtering dimension as Delivery and tracking logs, applying a condition where rec_create_date (columns from a customer table linked to the recipient table) is within the last 30 days. Despite this, I am still seeing the total counts of emails, opens, and clicks sent on each day within the last 30 days, rather than filtering by the recipients created within this period.

If 8 records were created in the last 30 days and have received an email, how can I get their tracking status, such as unique open/click percentage, not sent, and opt-out? Please advise

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Rvnth,

How is your workflow structured? It sounds like you are trying to do this all via a single query activity.

If this is the case, I'd recommend trying two separate queries (one on Delivery, the other on Tracking) and then performing a Union on the two with the 30-day constraint.

Regards,

Craig

Level 6

Hi @Craig_Thonis ,

It has to be either an intersection or a union. Please confirm.

Currently, I am using the recipient as the target dimension and filtering on recipient delivery logs. When I added additional columns from Delivery > Indicators, it started fetching all the sent emails, not just the specific 8 records I tried to fetch from the broadlog query activity.

rvnth_0-1721754847437.png

please suggest. Thank you in advance

Administrator

Hi @Craig_Thonis,

Can you please help @rvnth further here?
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa