Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Personalized pdf Certificate in AC webApps

Level 1

Dear community,

I'm looking to build a simple webapp in Adobe Campaign with a button. Inside the button I want to have a downloadable PDF with personalization to the firstName, lastName. I had a look at the documentation on how to do personalized PDF attached to an email delivery, but as it's a bad practice to send PDFs over email I need to create a webapp and store the pdf there so the user can land on page and download pdf and be personalized to their first/last name.

I can identify the viewer who lands on the webapp through a parameter in the URL. But I'm not sure how I can render their first/last name inside the pdf, as pdfs uploaded to the Public resources folder are static.

Anyone know some way to do it or any workaround ?

Thanks,

Nikolay

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @nganev 

You can first create a div element with some id tagged to it. Then populate all your data in the div element with the personalization. Then you can use the below code to create a button and that code will generate a downloadable PDF of the content populated in the DIV tag.

Here is the working demo

https://jsfiddle.net/damithz/Lo7kznLu/

Thanks,

Manoj

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @nganev 

You can first create a div element with some id tagged to it. Then populate all your data in the div element with the personalization. Then you can use the below code to create a button and that code will generate a downloadable PDF of the content populated in the DIV tag.

Here is the working demo

https://jsfiddle.net/damithz/Lo7kznLu/

Thanks,

Manoj

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2
@Manoj_Kumar_ Could you please elaborate more on this, I have used above code but it is not generating any sample PDF and how can we add personalized fields to it. @nganev

Community Advisor
Hello Diksha, This is specifically for webApplication. It won't work in workflow. Thanks!

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Administrator

Hi @nganev,

Were you able to resolve this query with the given solution? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa