Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

On which date delivery (Delivery Code-XYZ) got maximum number of unique open count.

Level 1

Reporting Delivery - How to find -- On which date delivery (Delivery Code-XYZ) got maximum number of unique open count.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @SaurabhJoshi ,

Do you want to find this information via workflow? or via a Global report?
Global Report > I don't think there is any such OOTB report available to provide day-by-day Unique open data for delivery.
Workflow > If workflow here is my suggestion, take a Query and select the schema as nms:trackingLogRcp and in Filtering condition add your desired delivery for which you want to find this info and then add a Tracking type "Open" in additional data. Post this and go to the Additional data column and add dates only for @LogDate and Sum aggregate for Type of tracking Url. (screenshot) Then you can GroupBy this data on basis of 'Dates' of Log.

_Shubham_Goyal__0-1667287267969.png

Br,

Shubham

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Saurabh,

I'd recommend checking out https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-questions/generating-counts-...

which does into how to do a count to calculate your opens and distribute them by date.

Regards,

Craig

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @SaurabhJoshi ,

Do you want to find this information via workflow? or via a Global report?
Global Report > I don't think there is any such OOTB report available to provide day-by-day Unique open data for delivery.
Workflow > If workflow here is my suggestion, take a Query and select the schema as nms:trackingLogRcp and in Filtering condition add your desired delivery for which you want to find this info and then add a Tracking type "Open" in additional data. Post this and go to the Additional data column and add dates only for @LogDate and Sum aggregate for Type of tracking Url. (screenshot) Then you can GroupBy this data on basis of 'Dates' of Log.

_Shubham_Goyal__0-1667287267969.png

Br,

Shubham