Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Offers & urls and clicks stream reporting

Level 2

In the reporting section, I am trying to get a view by categories, but nothing showing up

rbiri_0-1687195468140.png

I have tried différent appraoch, but nothing showing up

the header is displaying because it is in a bloc, in html, the second one Tthat I need to get is coming from an offer

if I filter by label I get the tracked offer

rbiri_1-1687195781273.png

but I filter by category the name assigned for this label will not appear,

I did:

• variable declaration in offer space like 

var category = (language == 'fr') ? categoryFr : categoryEn;

rbiri_2-1687195899998.png

• Harcoded directly in offer space
  • Declare a variable into the template

None of these working.

Any tips?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @rbiri 

Basically you are using the report "URL and click streams" which as per my understanding doesn't show offer categories by default as that is out of box feature.

I just checked the official link and there is no where mention that categories here means offer categories, I think that is just one kind of segmentation.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/reporting/reports-on-deliveries/deliv...

Can you check  with adobe support what Categories means here as this is out of box report and out of box feature?

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 6

Hi @rbiri ,

Thanks for your question.

As per my understanding Offer analysis report is on table nms:offer.

Offer analysis (offerAnalysis)Offer analysis per date and channel, depends on the Interaction add-on.

nms:offer

Categories are picked from table NmsOfferCategory. 

Hope it helps to find the reason.Can you give me more details how you are filtering and check your data model which seems is reason here.

Level 2

Hello Aggabhi

I was refering the delviery report: 

rbiri_0-1687205530879.png

my link category do not displaying (but it is implemented) 

but the same link displaying the label

rbiri_1-1687205712090.png

Technically, I am expecting to see the name of the category like the same way we see the label at least

Level 6

Hi @rbiri ,

I checked your query and below is my analysis :-

The out of box report which you are generating is on nms:delivery table hence all the elements which are on same schema or elements which are connected to delivery schema will be shown.

I checked and found that only nms:offerspace is connected to nms:delivery schema which has one of element called default category.

Can you check your nms:offerspace table if same is populating the categories values or not?

If same is populating the values, then you have to reach out to adobe support for checking why out of box report is not filtering on basis of categories.

Can you check if you are able to view the same?

Level 2

Hello Aggabhi

In offer schema its diplaying properly, even in the report we can that is tracked, but value is blank

rbiri_0-1687271398770.png

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi @rbiri 

Basically you are using the report "URL and click streams" which as per my understanding doesn't show offer categories by default as that is out of box feature.

I just checked the official link and there is no where mention that categories here means offer categories, I think that is just one kind of segmentation.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/reporting/reports-on-deliveries/deliv...

Can you check  with adobe support what Categories means here as this is out of box report and out of box feature?