Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Install Genesis Adobe Campaign Classic Hybrid solution

Community Advisor

Hello guys,

I am trying to install genesis connector in AC by using this documentation  https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/getting-started/connectors/analytics-...     

but when I try to create the API as showed below I dont see the product profile previsouly created in admin.console. 

Any suggestion?

1982luca_0-1638265985850.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi @Luca_Lattarini - I have been through this config with Adobe and struggled even with their help so you are not alone.

I would check that you were logged into the Adobe Developer Console (Adobe I/O) using the enterprise account and not your personal account. There is a switch in the top right that switches between your personal console and the enterprise one. For some reason, it seems to default to your personal account in Adobe I/O

Cheers

Darren

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi @Luca_Lattarini - I have been through this config with Adobe and struggled even with their help so you are not alone.

I would check that you were logged into the Adobe Developer Console (Adobe I/O) using the enterprise account and not your personal account. There is a switch in the top right that switches between your personal console and the enterprise one. For some reason, it seems to default to your personal account in Adobe I/O

Cheers

Darren

Community Advisor

Hello @Darren_Bowers , I did not find the switch of the account. Can you send me a printscreen how can i check if i have my personal account as default.

Thanks

Luca

Level 9

When you login to Adobe Developer Console, in the top right you will see your logged in profile. If you are enabled in the Enterprise for Developer Console (you must be a system admin) you will see two accounts. One for your personal console and one for the enterprise you are a system admin in. Select the Enterprise one to create your API & keys

Darren_Bowers_0-1638417542451.png

Community Advisor

Hello @Darren_Bowers ,

Yes, I completed the console.adobe.io section. Now I have another question, I used to install data connector in AA but now I dont see it anymore.

How can I set up the External Account on AC side as showed below? 

1982luca_0-1638521747775.png

Yet, shall I open a ticket for the provisioning of genesis connector?

Thanks

Luca

Level 9

@Luca_Lattarini- yep I would raise a ticket and then support should be able to guide you the rest of the way with your specific instance

Cheers

Darren