Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Importing data in multiple tables

Level 2

For import, my custom MTA is dumping the data in text files, which I map to corresponding fields in adobe for insertion in broadlogrcp table. But I didn't find a way or option to have import / insertions in multiple tables at the same time. Could someone please let me know the steps or attach a snap pic for better understanding.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

HI Rohan,

If you are using a workflow then before the update , use a Fork activity to split the incoming activity into multiple branches and load them in separate tables.

Regards,

Adhiyan

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi ,

You have mentioned single table in your question. Can you please share more details or better a snapshot of your workflow where you trying to implement this logic. 

Thanks,

Kapil

Level 8

Hi @rohanpat ,

I'm not sure if there is an option to insert the data into multiple tables at a time and you can use alternate solutions.

While importing there is only one possibility of selecting the destination schema and use split if the insertion fields are same in both the destination schema.

Community Advisor

Hi @rohanpat ,

this should be a quite possible in JS node.

Create different mappings for different tables and execute insert with xtk.session.Write per table.

Regards,

Milan

Correct answer by
Employee

HI Rohan,

If you are using a workflow then before the update , use a Fork activity to split the incoming activity into multiple branches and load them in separate tables.

Regards,

Adhiyan