Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to Reject the dublicate records without using deduplication activity

Level 4

Hi ,

Let assume that we are having the duplicate record in csv file that has uploaded in data loading file activity from those extracted data we need to remove the duplicate record 

Note: Without using Deduplication activity .

Does anyone help me on this .

@_Manoj_Kumar_ @ParthaSarathy  @Vipul_Raghav 

Can anyone help on this

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @vani97 

I guess you can achieve this through nested JavaScript using loop. You can select the records from the temp table, store them in an array object in JSON having email and PKid, now taking a single record iterate it to find the duplicates and keep recording the duplicates ID, after iterating through the full array using loop you can delete the recorded ids.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Akshay

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @vani97 ,

To identify a duplicate records, we need to specify ACC that on what field to be considered for identifying duplicate. Data loading activity don't have an option to identify the duplicate records. So, you have to use deduplication activity to perform this action.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @vani97 

I guess you can achieve this through nested JavaScript using loop. You can select the records from the temp table, store them in an array object in JSON having email and PKid, now taking a single record iterate it to find the duplicates and keep recording the duplicates ID, after iterating through the full array using loop you can delete the recorded ids.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Akshay