Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

View Last few runs of a workflow along with next processing

Level 1

I want to view last few runs of workflows along with next processing of workflows, Is there anyway to achieve this ?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @vivek_palvia ,

In Workflow (xtk:workflow) schema, 'Last processing' (@processDate) attribute stores the value of the workflow's Last executed date time and 'Next processing' (@nextProcessingDate) attribute stores the value of the workflow's Next planned execution date time.

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @vivek_palvia ,

In Workflow (xtk:workflow) schema, 'Last processing' (@processDate) attribute stores the value of the workflow's Last executed date time and 'Next processing' (@nextProcessingDate) attribute stores the value of the workflow's Next planned execution date time.

Level 1

I am unable to find last processing (@ process date) as workflow attribute.

Community Advisor

you can enter manually in configure list as @processDate to get last processed time.

ParthaSarathy_0-1708940722215.png

Level 1

Thank you.Looks like it is an advanced attribute visible after clicking on ...

I wanted to extend the problem a bit more.Is it possible to check the status of last run ?

Community Advisor

@vivek_palvia , current status of the workflow (attribute: Status [@state]) is the Last run's status. Example, if the workflow is in Paused state, then it is because of the last run.

Level 1

Would it be any different for scheduled workflows ?

Community Advisor

If the workflow runs without any error, then the status will be as 'started'.

Level 1

So my use case is I want to create a view where I can see last 2 runs along with the status and next run of all scheduled workflows in my environment.

Currently I am able to go to data tab of workflows schema and filter on started workflows but I am not exactly sure how to see last 2 runs along with status.