Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

How to read exportToAAM activities data from javascript?

Level 2

I am trying to access exportToAAM activitiy data inside a javascript block, but I am unable to do so. Here is my code:

var groupQuery = "SELECT iWorkflowId FROM XtkWorkflow";
var groupsXML = sqlSelect(
  "collection,iWorkflowId:int", 
   groupQuery
   );

for each(var group in groupsXML.collection){
  var wkf = NLWS.xtkWorkflow.get(group.iWorkflowId);
  logInfo(wkf.activities.exportToAAM.label);
  logInfo(wkf.activities.exportToAAM[0].label);
}

I have also tried to query mData and read it as an DOMDocument, but didn't work either. I feel like activities/exportToAAM is not being returned in the XML.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @vitor_d 

Just tried your code and I think where is the problem : you use the "get" method instead of the "load" method to have your workflows.

I didn't know it, but the 'get' method doesn't load the workflow the same way as the 'load' one (the only difference I was aware of is the 'load' method needs to use the 'save' method to save changes, as the 'get' doesn't).

Can you change the line

NLWS.xtkWorkflow.get(group.iWorkflowId);

to

NLWS.xtkWorkflow.load(group.iWorkflowId);

That way I got result.

Let me know if it's ok ?

Thank you,

Cédric

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @vitor_d 

Just tried your code and I think where is the problem : you use the "get" method instead of the "load" method to have your workflows.

I didn't know it, but the 'get' method doesn't load the workflow the same way as the 'load' one (the only difference I was aware of is the 'load' method needs to use the 'save' method to save changes, as the 'get' doesn't).

Can you change the line

NLWS.xtkWorkflow.get(group.iWorkflowId);

to

NLWS.xtkWorkflow.load(group.iWorkflowId);

That way I got result.

Let me know if it's ok ?

Thank you,

Cédric

Level 2
Amazing! Thank you so much for the help! It worked perfectly!

Administrator

Hi @vitor_d,

Was the given solution helpful to resolve your query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa