Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How to define the schema column which to be exported in the package?

Level 3

Hi Team I just encountered a issue. I have defined a schema, but when I want to export the data of this schema to a new environment, we found that some important column of data is lost. If there any configuration to define which column should be exported?

this is my schema definition

yueminspb_0-1606267179880.png

package defined as below

yueminspb_1-1606267263825.png

but in the exported package, only three column be exported

yueminspb_2-1606267385117.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3
Hi @Sukrity_Wadhwa, thanks for your help, we have resolved this problem. We had incorrectly used a property named internal in the key attribute

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @yueminspb 

use package definition to select schema and then make an export. All columns will be there.

In case you are using direct export from the schemas folder you are able to remove XML lines before export and this probably happened here.

Regards, Milan

Community Advisor

Hi,

Export the data? Use File extract activity in a workflow, then use web browser or sftp to pick up the file.

Thanks,

-Jon

Administrator

Hi @yueminspb,

Were you able to resolve this query with any of the given solutions or do you need more help? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Correct answer by
Level 3
Hi @Sukrity_Wadhwa, thanks for your help, we have resolved this problem. We had incorrectly used a property named internal in the key attribute

Administrator
Oh great! Thanks for letting us know.

Sukrity Wadhwa