Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to collect multiple file from SFTP and load the files sequence in the workflow.

Level 2

Hi All,

I want to load the data from SFTP to Campaign and i have more than one file in SFTP folder, so i want to run one by one sequence the file format .csv or .zip, Please suggest me how can i achieve this

i can able to do only single file using file transfer activity, kindly suggest

Thank You 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @rudraPraveenKumar ,

Please use the File transfer activity and select the external account and put the filter as shown below for .zip files

LakshmiPravallika_1-1690785979837.png

Also, please use the Data loading activity to read the file from the transition.

In the similar way , Please use the other file transfer activity same as shown above, but please change the filter from "*.zip" to "*.csv" to read the .csv files in that Directory.

Regards,

Pravallika.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @rudraPraveenKumar ,

Please use the File transfer activity and select the external account and put the filter as shown below for .zip files

LakshmiPravallika_1-1690785979837.png

Also, please use the Data loading activity to read the file from the transition.

In the similar way , Please use the other file transfer activity same as shown above, but please change the filter from "*.zip" to "*.csv" to read the .csv files in that Directory.

Regards,

Pravallika.