Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

How to collect multiple file from SFTP and load the files sequence in the workflow.

Level 2

Hi All,

I want to load the data from SFTP to Campaign and i have more than one file in SFTP folder, so i want to run one by one sequence the file format .csv or .zip, Please suggest me how can i achieve this

i can able to do only single file using file transfer activity, kindly suggest

Thank You 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @rudraPraveenKumar ,

Please use the File transfer activity and select the external account and put the filter as shown below for .zip files

LakshmiPravallika_1-1690785979837.png

Also, please use the Data loading activity to read the file from the transition.

In the similar way , Please use the other file transfer activity same as shown above, but please change the filter from "*.zip" to "*.csv" to read the .csv files in that Directory.

Regards,

Pravallika.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @rudraPraveenKumar ,

Please use the File transfer activity and select the external account and put the filter as shown below for .zip files

LakshmiPravallika_1-1690785979837.png

Also, please use the Data loading activity to read the file from the transition.

In the similar way , Please use the other file transfer activity same as shown above, but please change the filter from "*.zip" to "*.csv" to read the .csv files in that Directory.

Regards,

Pravallika.