Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How can I log the final message that show to customer into nms:broadlogrcp?

Level 2

Hi All,

I have a requirement to log a final message that show to customer (final message after completed all personalization fields) into nms:broadlogrcp.

Such as I have the delivery like below and sent to customer name John and Antony.

XyNaiz_0-1671704356970.png

The final message in the nms:broadlogrcp for each customer should be

1. "Hi John - This is a test message."

2. "Hi Antony - This is a test message."

Thank you in advanced

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @XyNaiz,

I am not sure that anybody offered better way (from technical perspective) then using a mirror page feature.

On delivery level you can force Mirror page creation and get links via function:
mirrorPage = nms.delivery.GetMirrorURL(record.@deliveryId,record.@broadlogId.toXMLString());

You can define on delivery level validity of this link (Resources validity limit) and use it for preview of sent notification...

Cheers,

Milan

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @XyNaiz ,

I think this can be achieved through the Target Mapping of your targeting schema, default: nms:Recipient table (mapRecipient).

First, you need to extend the nms:BroadLogRcp table and add the columns where you want to store the data example for SMS content add @smsContent.

Now, in target mapping go to Administration>Campaign Management>Target Mappings>(select your target mapping)>Mapping>Storage.

Here under the Storage tab do to the container for "Delivery Logs">Add additional fields and include all the columns from nms:delivery table or nms:recipient table that you like to store in your nms:broadLogRcp table. for example in SMS to store the body content use Source as: [targetData/content/sms/source] and destination as your new column @smsContent 

Br,

Shubham

Level 2

Hi @Shubham_Goyal__ ,

Thanks for the reply.

It look like the nms:delivery -- [targetData/content/sms/source] is store the content before personalization.

Please take a look here.

XyNaiz_0-1672031950304.png

What I need is to change those parameters to real customer name --> such as "John".

And I'm not sure that XML field can be use as a target mapping or not because I cannot use query activity to extract it.

Thank you.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @XyNaiz,

I am not sure that anybody offered better way (from technical perspective) then using a mirror page feature.

On delivery level you can force Mirror page creation and get links via function:
mirrorPage = nms.delivery.GetMirrorURL(record.@deliveryId,record.@broadlogId.toXMLString());

You can define on delivery level validity of this link (Resources validity limit) and use it for preview of sent notification...

Cheers,

Milan

Administrator

Hi @XyNaiz,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa