Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Getting pending deliveries into mta

Level 3

Hi,

I have an issue with deliveries that stuck with status 'pending' and I am looking for a way to get them picked up by mta. My idea is to modify entries in nmsDeliveryPart schema and set up values in Next pass column for some time in the future. The questions I have is - will it work? Should I also modify other values in the schema?

Instance is running on v7 and there is no mid instance.

Thanks for any hints.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Dwnuk,

Typically, if a delivery gets stuck in a pending status, the delivery itself was not configured correctly. One example is an incorrect or missing IP affinity associated with the delivery. The short of it means that making changes to the delivery part will not work because the underlying issue of why the delivery got stuck is still present. Even if the underlying problem gets fixed, the delivery has been compiled with incorrect information. In the end, a new delivery needs to be created.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Dwnuk,

Typically, if a delivery gets stuck in a pending status, the delivery itself was not configured correctly. One example is an incorrect or missing IP affinity associated with the delivery. The short of it means that making changes to the delivery part will not work because the underlying issue of why the delivery got stuck is still present. Even if the underlying problem gets fixed, the delivery has been compiled with incorrect information. In the end, a new delivery needs to be created.

Regards,

Craig