Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

For Message Center can I extend nms:eventHisto table in campaign classic

Level 1

On Adobe campaign Classic , can i extend the nms:eventHisto table and save additional columns that might be passed by the source system. There is an XML column , but I still want to extract out and place this as a regular column that i could use. Please note that this i want to do on the campaign side and not sure how or will it impact anything with message center.

Thanks

Chez

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @chez_elam,

yes you can extend the schema as any other schema. But then you will need to amend the synch workflow to add data to your new column.

The change has to be done on execution instance as well as on the control instance.

Marcel

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @chez_elam,

yes you can extend the schema as any other schema. But then you will need to amend the synch workflow to add data to your new column.

The change has to be done on execution instance as well as on the control instance.

Marcel

Community Advisor

Hi @chez_elam ,

Yes you can extend the schema.

Or

You can fetch the xml element value from the 'data' field column. Let's assume the xml element you want to fetch is 'phoneNo'. Use query activity on 'nms:eventHisto' table and in 'Add Additional Data' add a column name 'phoneNo1' and use below syntax to define it:

Substring(data, Charindex(data, '<phoneNo =" '), 10);

Thanks,

Jyoti

Administrator

Hi @chez_elam,

Were the given solutions helpful to resolve this query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa