Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

File transfer - Failed initialization

Level 5

Hello all,

I have a scheduled workflow containing a File transfer put inside a cycle (30 iterations): the File transfer is executed 30 times with a different server path but the same external account.
After some iterations I get this error in the File transfer:

1859147_pastedImage_0.png

My idea is that, since the workflow is running (status: Started) all the connections are kept open even after the File transfer activity and Campaign reaches a connection threshold.
Could you tell me how to overcome it? There is a way I can force the closure of all the (File transfer) connections?

Thanks,
Salvatore

Vapsy

Amit_Kumar

Amy_Wong

florentlb

Adhiyan C

ananya_kuthiala

Debabrata.T

Adobe Campaign Classic

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Salvatore,

If you are on premise configuration, you can increase number of connections defined in serverConf.xml.

/usr/local/neolane/nl6/var/conf/serverConf.xml

Check in session logs for more info as well:

rtaimage_3_

Regards,

Milan

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Salvatore,

If you are on premise configuration, you can increase number of connections defined in serverConf.xml.

/usr/local/neolane/nl6/var/conf/serverConf.xml

Check in session logs for more info as well:

rtaimage_3_

Regards,

Milan

Level 5

Hello all,

I'm not using an on-premise version of Adobe Campaign Classic so I don't have access to server configurations.

I just had a response from Neolane Support that it's a build defect and they will release a fix in one of the next releases.

In the meantime could you tell me which is the parameter to configure on serverConf.xml for the increase of the number of connections? There is something else I can do through the client in the meanwhile?

Thank you all,
Salvatore

FYI

milanv69354962

@pablo.rosero

Community Advisor

Hi Salvatore,

The parameter which controls the number of connections is maxCnx inside the serverconf.xml file under the data source tag.Also, This change also requires a DB restart.

Thanks,

Kapil