Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!

File transfer error: Unsupported protocol

Level 5

Hello everybody,

I've just configured an SFTP external account and I would like to test the connection.

For this reason I made a simple workflow with a File transfer using that SFTP.

When I run it, I received this error:

1676064_pastedImage_0.png

Unsupported protocol

CRL-290002 Download error in cURL

SFTP protocol set is 22 so I guess the issue is another.

Could you help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance,
Salvatore

Amy_Wong

vipul vaibhav

florentlb

Ananya Kuthiala

Debabrata.T

6 Replies

Employee

Hi salvdangelo

If the sftp is mounted on the same application server then you should use the file collector activity to download the file in a workflow.

Regards,

Ananya Kuthiala

Level 5

Hello @Ananya, No, the SFTP location is on Adobe AS. It's an external SFTP so I have to use File Transfer activity. Salvatore

Level 10

Hi,

There is a mistake somewhere.

For SFTP you must use the according SFTP type in the External account settings (in Administration/Platform/External accounts).

So it will generate the sftp:// protocol in the activity logs; you should use the debug log checkbox in the Transfer file activity to verify it.

Please don't mislead with FTP with SSL protocol, ftps://, that is an old way to secure connection but not so secure by now so please forget it; FYI it is managed through External account FTP type, and by selecting SSL security in listbox. But I am quite sure you  must NOT use that way.

Because your logs mention sftps:// wrong syntax, I wonder if you wrote this code by calling JSAPI and not through workflow activity Transfer file ?

Regards

J-Serge

Level 5

Hello Jean-Serge Biron

Thank you for your reply.

I confirm you that I configured correctly External Account and File Transfer.
I tried to create a new External Account and now I have this log on File Transfer activity:

1678736_pastedImage_1.png

Thanks,
Salvatore

Community Advisor

accordind to the log, Your public key authentication key failed

David Kangni