Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Few email encryption option in adobe campaign classic

Level 4

Hi Team,

Is there any way we can encrypt only few emails in campaign classic and not all of them.

Requirement: Get an email from a webapp and post confirming the email address, we need to send an email which should be encrypted, but this encryption should not be applicable to all of the emails.

Is there a way to achieve this in campaign classic, any related references would also be helpful.

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Poonam_Dogra ,

By enabling the option "smtpEnableTLS" in serverConf might help you encrypt all outgoing emails via TLS encryption.

However, I'm afraid if this option can be set live for only a certain category of emails as mentioned in your requirement.

But, lets wait and see what other community folks have to suggest on your query.

Br,

Shubham

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Poonam_Dogra ,

By enabling the option "smtpEnableTLS" in serverConf might help you encrypt all outgoing emails via TLS encryption.

However, I'm afraid if this option can be set live for only a certain category of emails as mentioned in your requirement.

But, lets wait and see what other community folks have to suggest on your query.

Br,

Shubham