• Most replies
  • Oldest First
Filter
  • All
  • Resolved
  • Unresolved
  • Zero replies

• 8/20/24
    Hi All ,We want to update the frontal server's config file so that it only listens to specific hostnames (for example  the "mkt" hostnames) instead of all of them. Right now, the config file is set to host='*', meaning it listens to all hostnames.We want to change it to use a list of specific hostna...

Views

Replies

• SMS
    8/20/24
    Hi, we have an SMS message where count of Success is greater than count of Messages Processed. What could be the possible reasons?

Views

Replies

• 8/20/24
    Hi, got the below error when preparing a delivery. What could be the possible reasons?  XSV-350122 An error occurred and the process has been stopped.SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'PrepareMessage' of service 'nms:delivery'.SOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'PrepareMessageImpl...

Views

Replies

• 8/20/24
    Hi, I have some issues since the last upgrade of adobe campaign classic v8.To give more context, i use sysfilter in all schema.Since this morning, the specific user operator can't read the list that he create. Only admin can create and read list. Someone can help me  Mohamed

Views

Replies

• 8/20/24
    Hi, We currently execute large adhoc push deliveries up to 600k at a time sometimes multiple times a day in Campaign Standard and have found this to be very inconsistent with delays of up to 15-30 mins. Has anyone with access to Campaign V8 that sends similar volumes noticed any performance improvem...

Views

Replies

• 8/20/24
    Hi,  I am trying to create a workflow where each segment sees different banners. Currently that workflow is attached below. In each Segment, I have also specified Segment Code so that I can use the Segment Codes in Personalization blocks. However, within the Personalization block code, I am currentl...

Views

Replies

• 8/20/24
    Hi, We want to include hyperlinks in certain parts of the copy (in some cases more than one). I understand that we can only include the destination link when clicking on the push, and that it is not possible to include hyperlinks in the body of the push, but just in case I wanted to ask you if it is...

Views

Replies

• Hi All,     We are looking for some information about how to add a new evar to the Adobe Analytics global report suite to differentiate the data feed between different environments in Adobe Campaign Classic i.e., we have 2 ACC marketing campaigns in different departments and now we are looking to se...

Views

Replies

• 8/16/24
    We are planning to migrate campaigns from one Adobe Campaign v7 server to another.The plan involves a lift and shift of schemas, importing technical workflows, campaigns, delivery templates, etc., using package import sequentially. To import previously executed campaigns along with the related histo...

Views

Replies

• 8/15/24
    Dear community I am trying to import csv data into Adobe Campaign. However one of my column (Time Of Sales) is a date+time format. In my csv file (Purchase date), is a date format. I tried to change the format to Date and Time in the csv file but there are no available options that matches the forma...

Views

Replies