Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Error While Publishing Message Center In Campaign Classic

Level 4

Hi Team,

While trying to publish message center email/ sms template we are getting the below error 

Unable to publish transactional message on https://xxyyxx-rt-stage3.campaign.adobe.com. Error: At least one element is required by the package but missing from the instance. The import will fail.\nSOP-330011 Error while executing the method 'InstallPackage' of service 'xtk:builder'.

could someone please help us out.

Thanks,

Shine v.v

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

HI @ShineVv0823 

Mid-Sourcing external account is EXCLUSIVELY used by the marketing instance

What you need to do is:

Have new sender domain used by Transactional Email created on your DNS server and delegated to Adobe

Once delegated, request the sender domain to be created on Adobe side

Create an External account in Marketing where you would configure this sender domain and use for your transactional delivery templates. Do not use this account for ANY marketing delivery template, it'd failed

Normally the external account will be created on the RT instance side at time of publication, oterwise, request Adobe to create the external account with the EXACT SAME internal name than the one you created on your marketing instance.

Since you've been sending email, it looks the above has been done already via the intenral routing email external account

Hope this heps,

Thanks

Denis

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Level 5

We faced this challenge, what we could get is the RT server was not configured for the account that we were trying which we reached out to Adobe Vendor to configure the account for the intended server that we are trying to hit from marketing instance. 

Level 4

Hi @adithyacs86 ,

Thank you for your reply , even when you had that error, were you able to send Email? because we are able to send Email's using message center, it's just that this error is happening while publishing the template.

Thanks,

Shine v.v

Level 5

If you are able to send the email right, then I assume where the previous server address is configured and have an active external account for that server url, where you have already published the templates to that RT server. 

Now it is failing to publish to the new server url as you have created a new account for the new RT server. But the emails are going from previous RT server.

Hope I have not confused you on this  

Community Advisor

Hi @ShineVv0823 ,

This error indicated that the component of the package in the XML is missing in other environments.

Now you check the web logs of the Message center instance via Home>Monitoring>Overview>web logs and review the details of this error and you will find the missing package on the RT instance.

Install that missing package and you will be then good to go.

Br,

Shubham

Community Advisor

It might be the case that you are using an object in transactional delivery that exists in the Marketing instance but not in the execution instance. Also, can you try publishing it from a different Admin account and check if it works?

Thanks,

Deb

Level 4

Hi @Deb_Tripathy ,

I think you are correct, since when i publish the delivery with the routing as internal email delivery i can see it is published successfully, but when publishing with the MID sourcing routing, it throws an error, how should i proceed? since Transactional messages should use MID sourcing routing rite?

Thanks,

Shine.v.v

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

HI @ShineVv0823 

Mid-Sourcing external account is EXCLUSIVELY used by the marketing instance

What you need to do is:

Have new sender domain used by Transactional Email created on your DNS server and delegated to Adobe

Once delegated, request the sender domain to be created on Adobe side

Create an External account in Marketing where you would configure this sender domain and use for your transactional delivery templates. Do not use this account for ANY marketing delivery template, it'd failed

Normally the external account will be created on the RT instance side at time of publication, oterwise, request Adobe to create the external account with the EXACT SAME internal name than the one you created on your marketing instance.

Since you've been sending email, it looks the above has been done already via the intenral routing email external account

Hope this heps,

Thanks

Denis

Administrator

Hi @Deb_Tripathy,

Could you please help @ShineVv0823 further here?

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Administrator

Hi @ShineVv0823,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa