Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Error while Data Loading (File)

Level 1

I had got error message while I am executing the Data loading (file) through an workflow. Tried changing various parameters like Name of the file to load to Pre-process the file and added <%= vars.filename %> but I had found no positive result. The error is shown as follows.

PGS-220000 PostgreSQL error: ERROR: COPY from stdin failed: BAS-010006 Unknown error; rc=57 CONTEXT: COPY wkf1188162006_5, line 1

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @Aks333 

I see that you are trying to read the directory as shared in the code and the data loading file is unable to pick the file from the location as it is unable to reach until the file rather the location gets pointed only until the directory.

Were you able to sort this issue and if not try to give the path followed by the filename to see if you are able to read the file now.

msnavin_0-1631007318786.png

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 3

Hi @Aks333 ,

These are the possible reasons to fail in the data load:

• The file is open state which is configured as a sample file.
  • The headers are not matching with the sample file.
  • File may be corrupted. Check the file then try again.

- Malarrajan Sundarraj

Community Advisor

Hi @Aks333 ,

Are you picking up the file from sftp or it is one off file from your local machine?

It will be difficult t solve the issue without looking at the config of the data loading activity.

If you are uploading a file from local make sure it is uploaded to server before running the workflow.

Cheers,

Deb

Level 1

Hi @Deb_Tripathy ,

Please find the below image about the configuration. I am uploading the file from my local machine ad had uploaded to the server. Kindly guide me for next steps.Query1.png

Thanks,

Botla.

Community Advisor

Hi @Aks333 ,

Are you using and encrypted file? If so, you need to

1. select the "Pre Process File" option.

2. Use '|gpg --decrypt /x/x/xxx.pgp' command to decrypt

or 

1. use it with a file collector activity.

2. select the "Pre Process File" option.

3. set <%= vars.filename %> in the command

Cheers,

Deb

Level 1

Hi @Deb_Tripathy & @msnavin ,

I had upload a .csv file which does not has any decryption key or not compressed and zipped. I had tried using above commands in "Pre Process File" option, but the result is still the same with same error flagging.

Display Log.png

Workflow.png

Do I need to change any settings in Workflow Properties as in below image?

Workflow properties.png

Thanks in advance!

-Aks

Community Advisor

Hi @Aks333 

If there is no encryption and Decryption, then we don't need to use the pre process file option.

Can you try using a file collector activity instead of uploading from local machine and in the data loading activity select the option, "specified in transition"?

Cheers,

Deb

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @Aks333 

I see that you are trying to read the directory as shared in the code and the data loading file is unable to pick the file from the location as it is unable to reach until the file rather the location gets pointed only until the directory.

Were you able to sort this issue and if not try to give the path followed by the filename to see if you are able to read the file now.

msnavin_0-1631007318786.png

Level 2

Hi @Aks333 

Can you please let us know what type of pre processing are you planning to perform. Is it to do with unzip or decrypt related processing.

In case if this is decryption, do you already have the equivalent key added to the control panel.

Can you help share the preprocessing code that you were trying for which you were getting this error.

Thanks & Regards

Navin M. S.