Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Workflow duplicated but get data schema warning error

Level 2

Hi,

Any help is appreciated.

I have a previous workflow that has 2 enrichments followed by a data extraction and as the amount of data is quite large I thought I could add in a split before the enrichments.
And for each split I copied and pasted the enrichment and data extractions, so I have multiple lanes.
But when I did this is the data extraction stage the workflow stops and get this warning message.
"The dataschema to be exported specified by the transition ('temp:enrich223') does not comply with the activity schema (temp:enrich2'). Both schemas much be identical. Please edit the export format."

Assume that I need to make sure that the "temp:enrichXXX" is the same in the datascheme and the activity schema, but how do I do this?

Also, how do I edit the "export format"? assume this is the export file name?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @TakL ,

Sometimes when you copy data extraction from other workflows, you get this error of schema not complying.. If you don't find any errors on the Edit fileformat -> output columns of data extraction, just check and uncheck the 'Remove duplicate rows (distinct)' checkbox. This would enable the Finish button. Press the finish button and try again. 
I didn't fully understand the workflow changes you have made. If there are error on enrichment, this could lead to error on data extraction as well. In that case, you may need to reselect the columns in enrichment.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @TakL ,

Sometimes when you copy data extraction from other workflows, you get this error of schema not complying.. If you don't find any errors on the Edit fileformat -> output columns of data extraction, just check and uncheck the 'Remove duplicate rows (distinct)' checkbox. This would enable the Finish button. Press the finish button and try again. 
I didn't fully understand the workflow changes you have made. If there are error on enrichment, this could lead to error on data extraction as well. In that case, you may need to reselect the columns in enrichment.

Community Advisor

Hi @TakL ,

You copy pasted enrichment and data extraction activity. So each enrichment activity and data extraction activity now has different name. Now your each data extraction activity should be pointed to the enrichment right before it, but your data extraction is still pointing to first enrichment activity, i.e 'temp:enrich2'.

You need to open each data extraction activity and point it to the correct enrichment activity.

Thanks,

Jyoti

Community Advisor

Hi @TakL ,

I had the same issue in past.

It mostly happens in during copy paste where the reference between activities with their name is lost.

Try to make a duplicate(instead of copy paste) of the workflow that is working properly and edit the duplicate workflow. It shall work fine. 

Cheers,

Deb

Level 4

Hi, 

Please try remapping either one of the filed in the Data extraction activity, click next and finish after sorting the columns and then restart your workflow.  

Thanks