Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break on 30th September at 8 am PT with Campaign experts Arthur Lacroix and Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

Easily copying logic from query or filter to a split?

Level 1

We will create some complex logic in a query or filter with multiple lines and rules. Sometimes we will want to replicate some or all of these rules in a split. At the moment I will do this all manually, a line at a time, which can be extremely hard and time consuming.

Is there an easy way I can copy all of the logic used and paste into a split? I saw there is an option for "Generated SQL Query" that can be copied out, but I can't see how to copy this into anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ChrisEd1 ,

In your query you can save the query conditions as 'Predefined filters' by click on Save button.

ParthaSarathy_0-1723455395166.png

Or you can directly create pre-defined filter in its folder and call it in Query / Split.

Refer this document to create predefined filters

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ChrisEd1 ,

In your query you can save the query conditions as 'Predefined filters' by click on Save button.

ParthaSarathy_0-1723455395166.png

Or you can directly create pre-defined filter in its folder and call it in Query / Split.

Refer this document to create predefined filters

Level 2

Hi @ChrisEd1 ,

Try selecting the queries 1 by 1 and then perform the copy paste to your destined place. (Do not use ctrl+A)